Code 235075
PublishDate: Wednesday, June 2, 2021 12:42

Three civilians killed in NDS convoy blast in Nangarhar

At least three civilians were killed and 12 others were wounded Wednesday morning when a 02 NDS unit convoy was targeted in Nangarhar province, local officials confirmed.

Afghan Voice Agency (AVA)_Provincial governor Ziaulhaq Amarikhail said that the incident occurred in PD4 in city.

The Nangarhar governor said the NDS suffered casualties but he did not provide details.

Meanwhile, a source told Ariana News that one soldier was killed and two others were wounded in the explosion.

So far no group has claimed responsibility.

Tags

Your comment

Related posts

Latest news